- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 1 scallion
- 1 sheet nori
- Handful raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Raw Tahini
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 of a lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 5 dashes peppercorn blend
- 3 dashes himalayan sea salt
Chop cucumber and avocado into cubes. Fold nori sheet 5 times and cut, then give a nice chop to make smaller pieces. Combine in a bowl with arugula, sauerkraut, and pumpkin seeds.
Whisk dressing ingredients together and taste. Adjust spices if necessary to your liking, and pour on top of salad. NOTE: It is a thicker dressing, sort of like an aioli. Add more lemon if you want. Serve and enjoy.
**Lemons help alkalize the blood and raise the pH of body tissues.
**Raw pumpkin seeds are loaded with fiber and help prevent constipation.
**Nori has anti-inflammatory properties and is high in minerals.